Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 9 MMS

I have begun this blog almost half way through my healing journey, and am currently up to 8 drops MMS.

As a brief, I began 8 days ago taking the solution 1 drop MMS mixed with 5 drops citric acid in the morning. In the evening I upped the MMS dose to 2 drops / 10 drops citric acid. Day 2, I upped my dose to 3 drops MMS / 15 drops citric acid both morning and night. At this point, I was feeling okay. It is strongly advised not to smell the solution whilst mixing or drinking, and although not unpleasant, if nausea is experienced later on at higher dosages, the mind will associate nausea with this smell.

Day 4, I was on 4 drops MMS and only experienced mild headaches, and day 5 I went up to 5 drops, again only experiencing mild headaches.

Day 6, I went up to 6 drops and this is where the ear ringing kicked in. It was more like I'd been to a loud concert and my ears were a little deaf, otherwise it was bearable. The headaches lingered a bit at this level as well, and I felt a little "weird". Nothing bad though.

Day 7, I was up to 7 drops in the morning, and although symptoms were no different to 6 drops, I felt that I should drop back to 6 drops of the evening to allow my body to adjust.

Day 8, I stayed on 7 drops morning and night, and again, same symptoms as above, but milder. Another thing I forgot to mention was that gas is a bit of a problem, lol. But it's all good!

Day 9, I'm up to 8 drops this morning and this is the dose that is really doing something. 3 hours after taking the solution, I experienced mild tummy cramping and nausea and soft, smelly stools. Obviously MMS has killed off some nasties and my immune system is in full flight, ridding the body of dead pathogens. The ear ringing is still present, as are mild headaches and tiredness, however again, nothing unbearable.

The good news is, I have had no post cycle outbreak!! This is highly unusual as I would always get at least a padrome, which included aching legs and buttock, 3 days after my cycle ended. So MMS is definately working on this virus!

I plan on upping my dose to 9 drops tomorrow, however I'll see how I go on 8 drops again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment