Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 22 MMS

Well, I've been slack posting here, but will endeavour to post every day, or at least every 2nd day from here on in.

From my last post, I've continued to stay on 7/8 drops MMS, as this dosage seems to be the golden spot for me in terms of mild side affects.

I did actually experience a mild OB that started off as a padrome, however the padrome lasted 1 day only, and at the end of that day, a small blister appeared in the genital area. It was at this point that I was struggling with 8 drops and fatigue, so I know MMS was working on this OB. The fact that the padrome only lasted a day spoke volumes as they normally last 2 to 3 days prior to an OB. The OB usually lasts 4 to 5 days, however it only itched for approx. 4 hours and was gone within 2 days. Amazing! I've had no OB's since then, however I have my cycle coming up shortly, so when it's finished, it will be the big test as I always get an OB post menstrual cycle.

So, with regards to my dosages on 7/8 drops, I've experienced everything from mild nausea (sporadic), to extreme fatigue and nervousness. Not sure what's going on with the nervousness, but obviously clearing out gunk from one's system is no walk in the park. I'm actually GLAD to be getting side affects as it tells me that MMS is working and it's doing its thing! The most important thing for me is to listen to my body and it will tell me when it's ready to take an increased dosage. Today I will increase my dose to 9 drops, however this is after being on 8 drops for approx. 5 days. In saying this, I have been dropping back to 7 drops of the night time, as the fatigue has been heavy. Yesterday was the first day that I didn't experience fatigue, so I stayed on 8 drops last night and will continue with 9 drops this morning.

This is an extraordinary journey of faith, determination and belief. I believe I can be cured, and at the very least, I'll be one of the most healthy human beings alive with minimal or no pathogens lurking around in my body. As I said previously, there is just not enough room for H and me in this body!

No comments:

Post a Comment