Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 30 MMS

Well, I'm still on 8 drops. I need to up my dosage to 9, and will do so tomorrow. I actually missed 2 x nightly doses in a row (Fri / Sat)... not good. However I have a feeling that MMS is clearing out a lot of heavy metals and mercury from my body, and as such, have been feeling strange and nauseous on 8 drops, thus I've stayed on this dosage. As a result of missed doses, and late nights & stress, I've had another OB, however I'm not unhappy about this at all as the OB's are showing how much MMS is working. Again, no padrome, and the OB is only itchy and uncomfortable for 4 hours. After that, it's pretty much dead. Prior to MMS, discomfort from OB's would last up to 4 days, and at the very best, 2 days with Lysine. However I'm not taking Lysine with MMS, so I know the MMS is working.

4 comments:

  1. Hi AZ1, loving your blog! How're you doing? I replied to your email, but it looks like I have 2 emails for you, and one of them doesn't work. Believe me, I SO understand where you're coming from, and I'm grateful we are doing this together! I finally wrote to Jim Humble and posted his thoughts on my HUB. Some of what he said disappointed me, but the good news far outweighs the bad! Pnj28

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pnj! Thanks for the comment and I take comfort in knowing that we're going through this together as well. You have no idea! Sometimes I feel so alone, yet I think of you and the rest of the hub, and it truly keeps me going. I have compromised some of the nightly doses, however I am actually greatful that I have, because it's enabled me to see the true affects of MMS. I believe that MMS is chasing the virus out of its hiding places and killing it, which is why, when I miss a dose at night, I get the beginnings of an OB the next day. The virus has been chased out and then there's not enough MMS in my system to actually kill it, so it replicates. Well, once I've taken that morning dose (after missing the nightly dose), the padrome is gone within 4 hours and no OB! I can actually feel the "zap" of MMS meeting with the virus.. truly!! So this stuff is powerful and it works, and I'm going to stay on this path until I'm fully cured. And I know I will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey AZ. I just wanted to check and see if you're still updating this blog. Haven't heard from you in a while and wanted to make sure you're still doing well.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete